Instrument and Liability Insurance
Features of the Program
- All Risks coverage on your instruments and equipment
- Worldwide coverage
- Rental reimbursement if you need to rent an instrument or equipment in the event of a loss, up to $10,000
- $100 Deductible
- Commercial General Liability including bodily injury, personal injury, property damage, medical payments, tenants legal liability, advertising injury and non-owned automobile
- Loss of earnings up to $5,000 due to loss or damage to venue
- Up to $2,500 coverage on promotional material, t-shirts, CD's, posters, and etc...
- Loss of earnings up to $5,000 due to loss or damage to venue, and provided Live Performance Contract was completed for Canadian engagements (click here for LPC) and Travel Engagement Contract for US performances (click here for T2C).
Instrument/Equipment Insurance Rates
- $2.00 rate per $100 sum insured for Instruments & Equipment
Liability Insurance Rates
- $500 deductible
- $1,000,000 limit - $60 per member
- $2,000,000 limit - $115 per member
- (Higher limits available upon request)
This coverage is available only to AFM members. To learn more about becoming a member please contact Cathy Lee at email@example.com.
For questions on the program or to submit your applicaiton please contact:Hub International
24 Seacliff Drive East, Unit 100
Leamington, ON N8H 0C2
Fax: 519 966-6177
Toll Free: 1-800-463-4700 Ext. 1785