About Canadian Federation of Musicians
The ways COVID – 19 has changed the way we do business:
The Canadian Federation of Musicians takes the health and well-being of our members and employees seriously. With Coronavirus in the news daily, we are doing everything we can to minimize risk to all. The CFM managers are monitoring the community status of Covid-19, and adapting as new developments or information becomes available. As you know we have had to make changes to our normal ways of operating.
Since June, daily in our office, staff have been on a rotating work schedule to ensure our members are being assisted. When not scheduled in the office, staff work from home. Our normal business hours are Monday to Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, EST. Right now the best way to reach our staff is by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Precautions we are taking to ensure everyone’s safety
We have been taking proactive measures to slow the spread of Covid-19, such as:
1. physically distancing our staff,
2. the wearing masks,
3. daily disinfecting high touch areas
Temporary Protocols for visiting the CFM office
1. Make an appointment by calling our office, or, by emailing the appropriate person you wish to meet with.
2. A health survey will be emailed to you, much like the survey you would receive from a medical office. You will be asked to respond to the questions.
3. Failure to respond to the survey will result in a canceled appointment. This step helps to ensure limited exposure to our employees and allows our office to remain open and serving all members of the AFM.
4. Please Do NOT visit our office - should you feel sick the morning of your appointment.
5. Our office building requires everyone to wear a mask upon entry.
6. Hand sanitizer will be placed at the front door for use. A visitor’s temperature may be taken prior to entering our office.
7. We are limiting visitors to a maximum of two people at any one time. Please let the CFM team member know if you plan on bringing another person with you to the appointment.
8. The boardroom will be disinfected prior to your visit.
9. Plexi-glass has been placed on the boardroom table for extra safety measures.
We thank you for your support and patience during this time.